A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harish Kakkilaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harish Kakkilaya, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harish Kakkilaya, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakkilaya graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kakkilaya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harish Kakkilaya BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harish Kakkilaya practice?
- Dr. Harish Kakkilaya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harish Kakkilaya practices Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery near Woodstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, NJ.
See Woodstown Surgeons.