A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harish Kakkilaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harish Kakkilaya, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harish Kakkilaya, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakkilaya graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Kakkilaya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kakkilaya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans