A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harish Kavirajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harish Kavirajan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kavirajan
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kavirajan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harish Kavirajan, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavirajan graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harish Cheruvattath Kavirajan MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harish C. Kavirajan practice?
- Dr. Harish Kavirajan has 1 office location.
Dr. Harish Kavirajan practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Costa Mesa, CA.
See Costa Mesa Psychiatrists.