A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harish Kavirajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harish Kavirajan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harish Kavirajan, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavirajan graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harish Cheruvattath Kavirajan MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harish C. Kavirajan practice?
- Dr. Harish Kavirajan has 1 office location.
Dr. Harish Kavirajan practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Costa Mesa, CA.
See Costa Mesa Psychiatrists.