Dr. Harish Kher MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 10th, 2017
Greatest Doctor!!!
Dr. Kher has a very special gift of knowing what his patients needs are. He has helped me through many of my depressions.

January 6th, 2016
Dr. Kher has been my physician for many years. He has always listened to me and provided me feedback. There have been times when I have needed to see him, even without an appointment and he has been there for me.

June 21st, 2014
Shouldn't be a doctor
Worst doctor (?) I've ever seen. He's rude,non caring and didn't help me at all. I'd never recommend him to anyone and would caution going to him.

July 22nd, 2013
My psychiatrist, my friend
I have been seeing Dr. Kher every 4 to 6 weeks for the last five years. He has become a trusted doctor and I leave his office feeling uplifted. He is gentle, kind and compassionate. I would not hesitate to recommend him to a family member or friend. He helped me reduce medication prescribed by others, that I did not wish to continue taking. I appreciate the good advice and suggestions that he offers, and I find it very special when we laugh together. There often is a bit of "wait" time, but perhaps someone else needs his attention more than I do. I am thankful to be his patient!

July 15th, 2013
Very professional ,genuinely interested in your wellbeing. Great psychiatrist .I moved to this area recently and needed help for my self and my children. I am glad my friend who is a teacher recommended Dr. Kher to me.

July 6th, 2013
Excellent psychiatrist
I was recommended Dr. Kher by a friend. I have two children who the teachers wanted to be evaluated for ADHD. He spent time to evaluate them. As part of their eval. he talked with me alone also. I knew I had some issues but was never able to talk about. After talking with Dr. Kher I started seeing him as well. Not only my children are doing so well , I am myself feeling so much better. He is great doctor. I called my friend to thank her for recommending Dr. Kher.

July 4th, 2013
Great psychiatrist
Very knowledgeable ,thorough psychiatrist ,compassionate human being .Highly regarded and respected in the community.

June 19th, 2013
great experience
I have been going to dr since 10-12 and he has helped me greatly seem that i had been on the wrong meds, i am so glad that i found him .

June 18th, 2013
I have been seeing Dr. Kher for 7 years now, and I am very happy with his care. He did change my Meds around several times, once I was diagnosed, but that was to find a treatment plan to better suit my needs. I have had to wait at times, but I know that sometimes it was me making him late, due to something that was bothering me and he talked me through the problem. Once I had no money and I had an appointment and I told him, I need to come but I have no money, and he told me to pay when I could, and I did. He is compassionate and I disagree with the bad reviews.

April 21st, 2013
Disturbing!
Our young teenager saw him when in inpatient treatment for anorexia and bulimia at a local behavioral center. Both my husband and I were very upset when we walked out of his office, where we talked with him in the presence of our daughter. He cut us off several times, told me her problem was me - she won't communicate because I don't allow her to talk, practically yelled at her because she kept saying she didn't know when he asked her questions, accused her of not wanting to get better because she wouldn't talk.....I actually told her therapist the next day we did not want our daughter to see him anymore! We are thankful that he is not her regular psychiatrist and that we will never have to see him again!

January 27th, 2013
Avoid
I will just say I have never been so unimpressed with anyone in the medical field. I work at a hospital and if this Dr. was treating someone in my life, I would absolutely recommend they switch to someone who's qualified to treat people.

January 28th, 2011
GREAT DR.
I HAVE BEEN TO OTHER DR. AND DR KHER IS THE ONLY ONE DIAG.ME WITH THE CORRECT DIAGNOSE.I AM DOING VERY WELL AND I HAD HEARD FROM OTHER DRS.THAT HE IS THE BEST DR. IN TOWN.SOME PATIENTS DON'T LIKE TO HEAR WHEN THEY ARE WRONG AND HE IS RIGHT.IT'S NOT HE DR IT'S THE PATIENTS PROBLEM.