A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harish Mahanty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahanty
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahanty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harish Mahanty, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahanty graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Mahanty has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harish Mahanty MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harish Mahanty practice?
- Dr. Harish Mahanty has 1 office location.
Dr. Harish Mahanty practices Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.