A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harish Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harish Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harish Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harish Patel practice?
- Dr. Harish Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harish Patel practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Radiologists.