inactive

Harish Ponnuru MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

July 12th, 2016
What a blessing.
I no longer see Dr. Ponnuru but not for any other reason than we moved away from Kansas and back home to Texas. Dr. Ponnuru exemplifies an extraordinary primary physician. He is a trusted companion to have as your healthcare leader. Even after leaving his practice more than 7 years ago we still look for someone similar to his style. He is knowledgeable, thorough, never in a rush, tidy, and compassionate. It truly was our loss.

November 24th, 2013
The best ever!!
I may have to wait just a little, but it is so worth it. He makes me feel like I matter, and he looks at alternative sides rather than all the pills that other doctors gave me. I now have my whole family going to him and everyone loves him!! Thank you dr. ponnuru for caring so much for your patients! And tell Stormi how very much she is appreciated, also. There is not a better nurse!!

November 21st, 2013
Trusted, Tried and True
I moved to the area about 7 years ago and had to find a new primary care physician. In our old home, my wife was a nurse, so we knew every doctor well before ever visiting. Here, she's retired so a new doctor is a daunting thing for us, especially since my wife and I are getting older and have several health issues. We could not have selected any better. He has since become not just the best doctor either of us has known, he's become a trusted friend. He practices medicine based on solid science and keeps very current. We both trust him with our lives and the trust is well placed.

November 19th, 2013
Dr. Ponnuru has been my doctor for 4-5 years. He is compassionate and I enjoy talking to him and hearing his stories. I have learned a lot from him as a doctor. He is one of these doctors that gives you a natural remedy to try before going on antibiotics and I appreciate that. He is a doctor that doesn't believe in antibiotic overuse like most doctors that I have dealt with and that means a lot to me. He is very informative and thorough and I like that.

August 8th, 2013
Outstanding Physician
I have been a patient of Dr. Ponnuru for many years. In my experience with him, he ranks as one of the best (if not THE best) physician I have ever had the priviledge of knowing. He takes the necessary time to answer my questions, and he has an outstanding and excellent nurse in "Stormy." I highly recommend.

March 4th, 2012
Great balance of wellness and treatment
Dr. Ponnuru spends more time with us than I could ever imagine with a physician. He is an excellent "teacher" and makes sure we understand exactly what is happening and the future treatment. He's willing to go the extra mile to research unusual details. He gave my mom such a sense of comfort and confidence...we highly recommend him.

December 6th, 2010
Proactive and Informed Doctor
Dr. Ponurru seems to be knowledgeable regarding current findings but not overly inclined to agree with every new study. He is balanced and measured in what he suggests or prescribes and always takes whatever time is needed to explain things and answer questions thoroughly. I plan on his being our Dr. for years to come.

August 5th, 2010
Best internist in KC
If I could give out the best doctor award for KC, I'd give it to him.

November 1st, 2009
Thank you for being such a wonderful doctor!
We think Dr. Ponnuru is a wonderful doctor! He saw my husband in the hospital after having a sarcoma removed from his thigh.. His bedside manner and his calm, precise manner of speaking is wonderful..we had previously seen him once each in his office and he answered all questions thoroughly and got to the bottom of my problems.. and also my husband's problems.. We would highly recommend him on his ability and his caring manner! We had many many recommedations for him and since we have just heard people rave about him! We are planning on keeping him forever as our family doctor..even though we live in Branson, MO....