A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harish Porecha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harish Porecha is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harish Porecha, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Porecha graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Porecha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harish P Porecha MD is a male Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Harish P. Porecha practice?
- Dr. Harish Porecha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harish Porecha practices Neurology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Neurologists.