A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harish Ramakrishna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harish Ramakrishna, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramakrishna graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Ramakrishna has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harish Ramakrishna BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Harish Ramakrishna practice?
- Dr. Harish Ramakrishna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harish Ramakrishna practices Anesthesiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Anesthesiologists.