Dr. Harish Sadhwani MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Sebastian, FL

November 1st, 2016
The best Doctor!
Very conscientious, take is time with the patient and a excellent taking care, Thank you so much Dr Harish

May 17th, 2016
A Disrespectful, Impudent, Self Absorbed Dr. OVERSTEPPING his boundaries.
Dr. Harish overstepped his boundaries by suggesting I was taking too much medication for the past 2 yrs. He took me off all my PTSD/TBI medications with dire results! Both personally and professionally those 3months were a disaster. Dr. Harish also overstepped his profession by performing foot surgery in the office. I was screaming and crying as he continued to cut me. The lidocaine was NOT working at all. A foot specialist later told me he did not have enough knowledge that the painful growth was ontop of a nerve, therefore that anesthesia would not work EVER. Dr. Harish did not listen to my PTSD/TBI history and BELIEVE it, disrespecting me. He did not listen to my anesthesia history and BELIEVE it, disrespecting me again. I can NEVER wear my size shoes again, they have to be 2 sizes larger so I am not in pain.

February 5th, 2016
Excellent Doctor and Excellent Experiences!

August 18th, 2012
walk in , Dr. Hears cha ching
he has so many patients, though polite he does not remember very important facts...such as if allergic to penicillin; remind him before he gives you an injection for an infection. if you ever need your records transferred , forget it. make sure you get copies immediately following procedures. Medicare is going broke because he will do every test and procedure that is covered by social security.

March 30th, 2010
excellent Florida Physician
Dr. Harish Sadhwani provides excellent patient care and is well worth the communute. My family and I are blessed to find a physician of such caliber and committment to patient care. He also spends time answering my questions and understands family dynamics. It is refreshing to know great care is possible in "small" cities.