A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harish Thakrar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harish Thakrar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakrar graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Thakrar has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harish V Thakrar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harish V. Thakrar practice?
- Dr. Harish Thakrar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harish Thakrar practices Therapeutic Radiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.