A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harish Thakrar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thakrar
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thakrar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harish Thakrar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakrar graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Thakrar has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harish V Thakrar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harish V. Thakrar practice?
- Dr. Harish Thakrar has 1 office location.
Dr. Harish Thakrar practices Therapeutic Radiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.