A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harishchandra Mahaseth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harishchandra Mahaseth is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harishchandra Mahaseth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahaseth graduated from Manipal Coll Of Med Sci, Pokhara, Kaski District, Nepal.
Dr. Mahaseth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harishchandra Mahaseth MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harishchandra Mahaseth practice?
- Dr. Harishchandra Mahaseth has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harishchandra Mahaseth practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC and Cary, NC.
See Brooklyn Internists.