A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harith Rajagopalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harith Rajagopalan, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajagopalan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Rajagopalan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harith Rajagopalan MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harith Rajagopalan practice?
- Dr. Harith Rajagopalan has 1 office location.
Dr. Harith Rajagopalan practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.