A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haritha Avula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haritha Avula is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Avula graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Avula has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haritha Avula MBBS and MD is a female Internist and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Haritha Avula practice?
- Dr. Haritha Avula has 3 office locations.
Dr. Haritha Avula practices Gastroenterology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Seattle Gastroenterologists.