A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haritha Babburi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haritha Babburi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babburi
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Babburi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haritha Babburi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Babburi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Babburi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haritha Babburi MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Haritha Babburi practice?
- Dr. Haritha Babburi has 1 office location.
Dr. Haritha Babburi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Farmville, VA.
See Farmville Internists and Farmville Cardiologists.