A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haritha Babburi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haritha Babburi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babburi
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Babburi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haritha Babburi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Babburi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Babburi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haritha Babburi MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Haritha Babburi practice?
- Dr. Haritha Babburi has 1 office location.
Dr. Haritha Babburi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Farmville, VA.
See Farmville Internists and Farmville Cardiologists.