A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haritha Maramreddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haritha Maramreddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maramreddy
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Maramreddy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haritha Maramreddy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maramreddy graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Maramreddy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Timberlawn Mental Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haritha Maramreddy MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Haritha Maramreddy practice?
- Dr. Haritha Maramreddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Haritha Maramreddy practices Psychiatry near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Irving Psychiatrists.