A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haritha Pabbathi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haritha Pabbathi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pabbathi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pabbathi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haritha Pabbathi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabbathi graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Pabbathi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haritha Pabbathi MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Haritha Pabbathi practice?
- Dr. Haritha Pabbathi has 1 office location.
Dr. Haritha Pabbathi practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Newnan, GA.
See Newnan Internists and Newnan Oncologists.