A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haritha Pabbathi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haritha Pabbathi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haritha Pabbathi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabbathi graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Pabbathi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haritha Pabbathi MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Haritha Pabbathi practice?
- Dr. Haritha Pabbathi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Haritha Pabbathi practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Lagrange, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Newnan, GA.
See Lagrange Internists and Lagrange Oncologists.