Learn more about Dr. Haritha Potluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haritha Potluri, Internist, Anesthesiologist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potluri
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Potluri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haritha Potluri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Potluri graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Dr M.G.R. Medical University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Potluri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haritha Potluri MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Haritha Potluri practice?
- Dr. Haritha Potluri has 1 office location.
Dr. Haritha Potluri practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near North Brunswick, NJ.
See North Brunswick Internists, North Brunswick Critical Care Practitioners, and North Brunswick Pulmonologists.