Dr. Haritha Vankireddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Haritha Vankireddy?

August 30th, 2016

Great Experience

Dr. Vankireddy has a wonderful demeanor with my elderly father, getting to know the patient and the person. He is receiving very good care, which gives us all peace of mind. THANKS!

May 5th, 2016

Primary Care

Haritha is very kind and she is very supportive and extreme experiences to deal with all sort of Primary care issue .She allocate more time and provide all sorts of information’s how to improve health condition .

May 7th, 2015

Not great experience

I did not have a great experience. I got an appointment quickly but later found out there were people waiting to see the doctor at the same time. I had to wait for 40 minutes to finally see the doctor. I did not get her full attention. I felt like she was busy that day, so she was in a hurry to send me off as if my case was not urgent or important. I was not even told that she prescribed me anything and did not even mention the name of the specialist I was referred to and what my next steps are from here. I was just sent off with some health tips print out and a number to call and find a specialist on my own. I don't recommend her as a primary physician.

April 1st, 2015

Very Caring office

We went to the wrong office, were very late and the dr still saw both of my elderly parents for a new patient visits. She was very thorough and extremely patient and sweet to my 90 yr old parents. Loved her and her kind and caring staff. She then went out of her way to call me on a Sunday afternoon to let me know of an RX she was sending to pharmacy for my mom's UTI. Highly recommend her...Great!

March 19th, 2015

The most compassionate Dr I've ever seen by far. She was so kind and followed up after to make sure I was getting better.

September 25th, 2017