A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haritha Vattigunta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haritha Vattigunta, Obstetrics & Gynecology is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vattigunta graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Vattigunta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- Wake County Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haritha Vattigunta MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Haritha Vattigunta practice?
- Dr. Haritha Vattigunta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Haritha Vattigunta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cary, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, NC.
See Cary Obstetricians & Gynecologists.