A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hari Nagaraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hari Nagaraj is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nagaraj
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nagaraj Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hari Nagaraj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagaraj graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Nagaraj has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hari Nagaraj MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hari Nagaraj practice?
- Dr. Hari Nagaraj has 1 office location.
Dr. Hari Nagaraj practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Carmichael, CA.
See Carmichael Internists, Carmichael Pulmonologists, Carmichael Critical Care Practitioners, and Carmichael Hospice & Palliative Specialists.