A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harjeet Dhillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harjeet Dhillon is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhillon graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner.
Dr. Dhillon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harjeet Singh Dhillon MD is a male doctor and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Harjeet S. Dhillon practice?
- Dr. Harjeet Dhillon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harjeet Dhillon practices Hospitalist near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA.
See Pueblo Hospitalists.