A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harjeet Kaur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harjeet Kaur is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaur
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kaur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harjeet Kaur, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaur graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Kaur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harjeet Kaur BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harjeet Kaur practice?
- Dr. Harjeet Kaur has 9 office locations.
Dr. Harjeet Kaur practices Ophthalmology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Ypsilanti Ophthalmologists.