A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harjeet Kaur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harjeet Kaur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaur
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kaur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harjeet Kaur, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaur graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Kaur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harjeet Kaur BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harjeet Kaur practice?
- Dr. Harjeet Kaur has 1 office location.
Dr. Harjeet Kaur practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.