A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harjeet Narula, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Narula graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner.More Education & Awards
Dr. Narula has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Narula accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 11 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Harjeet Narula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harjeet S. Narula practice?
Dr. Harjeet Narula practices Internal Medicine near Jacksboro, TN.
See Jacksboro Internists.