A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harjeet Narula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harjeet Narula is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harjeet Narula, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Narula graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner.
Dr. Narula has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harjeet Narula MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harjeet Narula practice?
- Dr. Harjeet Narula has 1 office location.
Dr. Harjeet Narula practices Internal Medicine near Jacksboro, TN.
See Jacksboro Internists.