A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harjeet Walia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harjeet Walia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walia
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harjeet Walia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walia graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Walia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harjeet Rosie Walia MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harjeet R. Walia practice?
- Dr. Harjeet Walia has 1 office location.
Dr. Harjeet Walia practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.