A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harjinder Bedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harjinder Bedi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harjinder Bedi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bedi graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bedi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harjinder Singh Bedi MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harjinder S. Bedi practice?
- Dr. Harjinder Bedi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harjinder Bedi practices Internal Medicine near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, NJ.
See Brick Internists.