Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harjinder Bedi
Dr. Harjinder Bedi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Barnegat, NJ. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bedi is affiliated with Southern Ocean Medical Center, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset and John F Kennedy Medical Center. Dr. Bedi has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Harjinder Bedi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Harjinder Bedi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Barnegat, NJ.
Dr. Dawn Kennedy-Little
Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Barnegat, NJ 0.04 mi22
Dr. Irwin Goldberg
Barnegat, NJ 0.12 mi44
Dr. Neal Winzelberg
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Barnegat, NJ 0.16 mi33