A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harjinder Dhaliwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harjinder Dhaliwal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhaliwal graduated from Guru Govind Singh Medical College, Faridkot.
Dr. Dhaliwal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Lodi Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital - General Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harjinder Singh Dhaliwal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Harjinder S. Dhaliwal practice?
- Dr. Harjinder Dhaliwal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harjinder Dhaliwal practices Anesthesiology near Eureka, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lodi, CA.
See Eureka Anesthesiologists.