A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harjinder Grewal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harjinder Grewal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harjinder Grewal, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grewal graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grewal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Kent General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harjinder S Grewal MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harjinder S. Grewal practice?
- Dr. Harjinder Grewal has 6 office locations.
Dr. Harjinder Grewal practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dover, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, DE and Newark, DE.
See Dover Cardiologists.