A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harjinder Grewal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harjinder Grewal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grewal
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grewal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harjinder Grewal, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grewal graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grewal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Kent General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harjinder S Grewal MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harjinder S. Grewal practice?
- Dr. Harjinder Grewal has 1 office location.
Dr. Harjinder Grewal practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dover, DE.
See Dover Cardiologists.