A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harjinder Grewal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harjinder Grewal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harjinder Grewal, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grewal graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Grewal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Bayhealth Medical Center - Kent General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grewal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harjinder S. Grewal practice?
Dr. Harjinder Grewal practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dover, DE.
See Dover Cardiologists.