A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harjinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harjinder Singh, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Singh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Chino Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 9 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harjinder P. Singh practice?
Dr. Harjinder Singh practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Neurology, and Cardiology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Pomona, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians, Orange Neurologists, and Orange Cardiologists.