A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harjit Gogna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harjit Gogna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gogna graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Gogna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harjit Rita Gogna MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harjit R. Gogna practice?
- Dr. Harjit Gogna has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harjit Gogna practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.