A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harjit Sud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harjit Sud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harjit Sud, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sud graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Sud has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- Dameron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harjit Jodhsingh Sud BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Harjit J. Sud practice?
- Dr. Harjit Sud has 1 office location.
Dr. Harjit Sud practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.