A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harjodh Puar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harjodh Puar is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harjodh Puar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Puar graduated from Government Medical College, Amritsar.
Dr. Puar has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Puar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan