A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harjodh Puar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harjodh Puar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Puar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harjodh Puar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Puar graduated from Government Medical College, Amritsar.
Dr. Puar has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harjodh Singh Puar MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harjodh S. Puar practice?
- Dr. Harjodh Puar has 1 office location.
Dr. Harjodh Puar practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Internists, Carrollton Pulmonologists, and Carrollton Sleep Medicine Doctors.