A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harjodh Puar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harjodh Puar is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puar
Sleep Apnea Patient Education Read all about sleep apnea, and understand how this condition is diagnosed and treated, by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Puar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harjodh Puar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Puar graduated from Government Medical College, Amritsar.
Dr. Puar has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harjodh Singh Puar MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harjodh S. Puar practice?
- Dr. Harjodh Puar has 1 office location.
Dr. Harjodh Puar practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Internists, Carrollton Pulmonologists, and Carrollton Sleep Medicine Doctors.