A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harjoth Malli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harjoth Malli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harjoth Malli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Malli graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Malli has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harjoth Singh Malli MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harjoth S. Malli practice?
- Dr. Harjoth Malli has 5 office locations.
Dr. Harjoth Malli practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodlake, CA and Exeter, CA.
See Visalia Internists, Visalia Pulmonologists, Visalia Critical Care Practitioners, and Visalia Sleep Medicine Doctors.