A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harkeerat Dhillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harkeerat Dhillon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhillon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dhillon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhillon graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dhillon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harkeerat Singh Dhillon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Harkeerat S. Dhillon practice?
- Dr. Harkeerat Dhillon has 1 office location.
Dr. Harkeerat Dhillon practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Orthopedic Surgeons and Riverside Surgeons.