A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harkeerat Dhillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harkeerat Dhillon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhillon graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dhillon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harkeerat Singh Dhillon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Harkeerat S. Dhillon practice?
- Dr. Harkeerat Dhillon has 1 office location.
Dr. Harkeerat Dhillon practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Surgeons.