A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harlan Bruner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harlan Bruner, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruner graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bruner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- St. Mary's Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harlan Jason Bruner MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harlan J. Bruner practice?
- Dr. Harlan Bruner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harlan Bruner practices Neurological Surgery near Monroe, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Royston, GA and Athens, GA.
See Monroe Surgeons.