Learn more about Dr. Harlan Bruner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruner graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Bruner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- St. Mary's Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bruner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harlan J. Bruner practice?
Dr. Harlan Bruner practices Neurological Surgery near Athens, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Winder, GA and Toccoa, GA.
See Athens Neurological Surgeons.