Dr. Harlan Chiron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harlan Chiron?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Harlan Chiron?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2016

BAD BAD BAD no way will I go back

This doctor never examined me. He never touched my knee. He had his "assistant" move my knee back and forth. This is how he came up with a diagnosis. Office is depressing. THe poor girls that work there look like they would much rather be somewhere else. Doctor is pretty old. I will not ever go back. What a waste of time.

November 3rd, 2015

Excellent doctor--highly recommend

August 7th, 2015

very good doctor. very happy with him. Would recommend the doctor to friends and family.

May 14th, 2014

Overall experience

He totally sucks!!! Don't ever go there. My chiropractor told me more than he did. And has no clue on the newest medications out on the market.

April 25th, 2013

HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!!!

Please do yourself a favor and never visit this doctor!! I have never felt such frustration in my life. I wasted my money and my time with someone who couldn't treat me, or give me an accurate solution to my condition. The worst part is that he doesn't even try to help you! He does not follow up or respond to your numerous calls. I seriously don't understand how this person can call himself a doctor. He is unkind and has terrible bedside manners. What a terrible experience.

February 20th, 2012

Overall experience was excellent. Went to three other doctors that quickly recommended surgery. Dr Chiron thoroughly reviewed my case and determined I didn't need surgery. After a few months of physical therapy, my knee feels better than ever. Very grateful to have avoided unnecessary surgery.

July 7th, 2010

poor excuse for doctor

when i first came to this doctor it took almost 1 1/2 hours for him to see me. and once he finally saw me he only spen 5 minutes with me to tell me what i already knew was wrong. horrible service. this guy is so slow in treating patients and does not know how to diagnose them. what kind of Dr tells their patient that a bulging disc is normal??!! Never knew it was normal to feel a pinch in your neck. All he does is refer you to other doctors to get treated. what is he good for? a refferal?? Horrible doctor, horrible service. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

October 26th, 2009

Dr Chiron was exceptionally patient and kind with my older parents. Highly recommend.

July 1st, 2009

Unfortunate

I had to use Dr. Chiron for an emergency knee surgery and subsequent follow up. The doctor was unkind, always behind schedule (never apologetic about it), and made me feel that I was trying enough in rehab. He has horrible, the worst, bedside manner.

June 7th, 2009