A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harlan Daubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harlan Daubert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harlan Daubert, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Daubert graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daubert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Medical Park Hospital
- Stokes-Reynolds Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harlan Beaver Daubert MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harlan B. Daubert practice?
- Dr. Harlan Daubert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harlan Daubert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Clemmons, NC and Kernersville, NC.
See Winston Salem Orthopedic Surgeons.