A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harlan Daubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harlan Daubert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daubert
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daubert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harlan Daubert, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Daubert graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daubert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Medical Park Hospital
- Stokes-Reynolds Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harlan Beaver Daubert MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harlan B. Daubert practice?
- Dr. Harlan Daubert has 1 office location.
Dr. Harlan Daubert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Orthopedic Surgeons.