Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
by Karen Cheek on Feb 24th, 2014

Dr. Daubert has been my Orthopedic doctor for almost 4 years. I had C-Spine fusion levels 4-7 with bone graph from my left hip in August 2011. Lower back surgery disc L5-S1 in July 2012. I highly recommend Dr. Daubert. He is a compassionate, caring, concerned, and very understanding Orthopedic doctor. God has truly gifted him remarkable in his Specialty of Orthopedics. I am blessed to have him as my doctor. Because of his talented Orthopedic Specialties I am continuing to work full time, exrecise, riding bike trails, and continue to strive at finishing a career in nursing. Final thought to add about Dr. Daubert, he is a remarkable, kind, caring, physician.

|  Spinal Fusion Success  |  show details
by Barbara Tucker on Nov 24th, 2013

Dr Daubert gave me my life back. I had a 5 level fusion in my lower back. I'm coming up on my 3 year anniversary of my surgery. Prior to surgery I couldn't even stand up straight and was leaning to my right. Just going to the grocery store was an ordeal. I was in incredible pain and often my right leg would completely give out and if I didn't sit down, I would fall down. At 64 years of age, I am now working part-time and taking care of my home alone. The greatest joy is being able to play with my new grandson. Thank you Dr Daubert for the quality of life you gave me! I feel blessed to have had you for my surgeon. I'll always be grateful for the miracle you performed!!!!

|  Great  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2012

Great doctor. Best I've ever met. Jmc patient that had spinal fusion

|  Great  |  show details
by John m. on Mar 18th, 2012 on doctor.com

Very professional very accurate With my condition jmc

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Feb 9th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Daubert to anyone seeking a orthopedic back surgeon. He is very thorough and presents the diagnosis ans explains it in a way a patient can understand

|  excellent treatment plan  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2012

Conservative approach to bulging disc in lower back. Even though I manage to occasionally aggravate my back, Dr. Daubert has successfully treated it without the need for surgery.

Jul 5th, 2011

This office is well organized and efficeient. I felt all my needs were handled, in advance, as part of the total experience. My outcome has been very good.Dr Daubert was thorough in discusing my procedure and made me feel confident.

|  Herniated Disk  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2011

While others were promoting surgery, Dr. Daubert quickly and accurately assessed my situation. He set me on a course to recovery that continues to be working. He is a very genuine and sincere doctor. He tells you things straight and honest. I will continue to provide strong recommendations for Dr. Daubert to anyone with back/spinal injuries or pain.

Mar 11th, 2011

Dr. Daubert seems knowledgeable enough, but his bedside manner was terrible. After the first visit with my son, I asked my son's PCP to send him for a second opinion simply because of his attitude toward my son. My son's exact response after his visit was " I did't like him at all." My son usually likes everybody. I'm sure that he is a good doctor, but he really needs to work on his people skills!