Dr. Harlan Daubert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harlan Daubert?

Highly Professional

Posted on December 19th, 2016

Dr. Daubert is the consummate doctor. He is professional in every detail and I would have no other doctor treat my neck pain.

Seek a professional Doctor who is present

Posted on March 9th, 2016

It is 2016, so read this posting. I waited three months to have an appointment with Doctor Harlan B. Daubert. Time period / waiting room 20 min/ room 15/ then xrays taken of spine area/ waited another 15/ 20/ twenty minutes for Dr. Daubert. I explained to Dr. Daubert the severe pain I was suffering in my lower spine ares and that there was a continuous swelling an also a centered knot in the area to my spine. I also had explained that I had some degenerative disc disease at the L5-S1 level. Dr. Daubert never looked at the area in question or pursue examine me in any form. He sat in a chair opposite to me with his head propped upon his hand as he was elbowed up on the table for support. He appeared not to care or even be present to the situation. I continued to talk hoping to spark an awareness of the situation to no advance. He assured me there was no change in my xray and recommended a supplement . Then circles L2-3 on my chart. I t is my opinion that Dr. Daubert seek another profession, for when the passion of what we do is not present anymore we are no longer equipped for the job, thus leaving the patient to suffer. Caring for the ill in any capacity, is a challenging profession, so it takes one of dedication and perseverance . My pain still comes and goes at the same degree, my heighten concern is Dr. Daubert not performing an exam. This is unimaginable and incomprehensible.

Avoid if in OrthoCarolina

Posted on February 10th, 2016

A typical doc in a box @ Orthocarolina, wants to push spinal injections and have you do physical therapy, if I were capable of doing physical therapy I would not be seeing a doctor and no to several thousand dollar spinal blocks, THE END!

First Visit

Posted on December 30th, 2014

I am going to see him for the first time today 12/30/2014. I've read good reviews on Dr. Daubert and my doctor recommended him.

Spinal Fusion Success

Posted on November 25th, 2013

Dr Daubert gave me my life back. I had a 5 level fusion in my lower back. I'm coming up on my 3 year anniversary of my surgery. Prior to surgery I couldn't even stand up straight and was leaning to my right. Just going to the grocery store was an ordeal. I was in incredible pain and often my right leg would completely give out and if I didn't sit down, I would fall down. At 64 years of age, I am now working part-time and taking care of my home alone. The greatest joy is being able to play with my new grandson. Thank you Dr Daubert for the quality of life you gave me! I feel blessed to have had you for my surgeon. I'll always be grateful for the miracle you performed!!!!

Great

Posted on March 19th, 2012

Great doctor. Best I've ever met. Jmc patient that had spinal fusion

Great

Posted on March 19th, 2012

Very professional very accurate With my condition jmc

Posted on February 9th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Daubert to anyone seeking a orthopedic back surgeon. He is very thorough and presents the diagnosis ans explains it in a way a patient can understand

excellent treatment plan

Posted on January 6th, 2012

Conservative approach to bulging disc in lower back. Even though I manage to occasionally aggravate my back, Dr. Daubert has successfully treated it without the need for surgery.

Posted on July 5th, 2011

This office is well organized and efficeient. I felt all my needs were handled, in advance, as part of the total experience. My outcome has been very good.Dr Daubert was thorough in discusing my procedure and made me feel confident.

Herniated Disk

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

While others were promoting surgery, Dr. Daubert quickly and accurately assessed my situation. He set me on a course to recovery that continues to be working. He is a very genuine and sincere doctor. He tells you things straight and honest. I will continue to provide strong recommendations for Dr. Daubert to anyone with back/spinal injuries or pain.

Posted on March 11th, 2011

Dr. Daubert seems knowledgeable enough, but his bedside manner was terrible. After the first visit with my son, I asked my son's PCP to send him for a second opinion simply because of his attitude toward my son. My son's exact response after his visit was " I did't like him at all." My son usually likes everybody. I'm sure that he is a good doctor, but he really needs to work on his people skills!