A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harlan Kutscher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harlan Kutscher, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harlan Austin Kutscher MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harlan A. Kutscher practice?
- Dr. Harlan Kutscher has 1 office location.
Dr. Harlan Kutscher practices Urology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Urologists.