A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harlan Lubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harlan Lubin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harlan Lubin, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lubin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Denver Health Medical Center
- Porter Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harlan Jay Lubin MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harlan J. Lubin practice?
- Dr. Harlan Lubin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harlan Lubin practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists.