Dr. Harlan Matles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harlan Matles?

November 9th, 2011

Love my doctor

I have been seeing Dr Matles for the last 4 years. My dad sees him and that is how I got in as his practice is closed. My dad always said he was the best physician he had ever had and i have to agree. He seems like a regular guy and I feel comfortable with him because of that. Dr Matles always explains things in easy to understand terms. And once when I was throwing up and could not eat, he saved me an ER visit and gave me some IV fluids in his office...he even put the IV in himself. All in all, he is GREAT!

April 19th, 2011

The best primary care doctor experience ever. Dr Matles gave me a handout at the end of my physical with all the issues we discussed and man was it detailed. It seems like he remembers everything. I have a 'weird' disorder that most doctors have even heard of let alone know anything about it. But Dr Matles seemed like he knew all the details about my ailment. It made me feel like he was up to date and I trusted his judement even more. BEST DOCTOR EVER!!

January 12th, 2011

best doctor ever

I have seen Dr Matles for 3 years and he is the best doctor I have ever had. I had a problem going on for years and he figured out the issue after our first visit and few fancy blood tests. I am now seeing Dr Riker at the same clinic (also great) for rheumatology specialty that Dr Matles referred me to. I LOVE DR MATLES for figuring my problem out and saving my life. I feel SO MUCH BETTER!

November 7th, 2010

Superb care

I have been at the Menlo Clinic seeing a specialist for 2 years. My original primary care doctor moved away (PAMF) and so I wanted to switch to the Menlo Clinic to keep my care all in one place. I had to 'beg' to get into Dr Matles's practice (actually a doctor friend of mine had to ask), but man was it worth it. He really is as good as all the people say. He is super smart, yet very down to earth and easy to talk to. He updated a number of things that were not done by my PCP that should have been a no brainer in the past. I am so pleased and happy with my care there and especially Dr Matles!!

May 28th, 2010

Excellent Doctor

Dr Matles is the best doctor I have ever had in my entire life. He is smart, caring, and goes the extra mile. His staff is also great. Two thumbs up for sure!!

June 29th, 2009

Terrific!

Terrific Dr and an incredibly helpful staff. They are all caring, receptive to patient needs, friendly, and simply wonderful to work with. I was a patient for 5 years but sadly had to move out of the Bay Area- I've been to many Dr's since the move and none come close.

October 31st, 2008