A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Harlan Nevin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harlan Nevin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nevin graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Nevin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harlan Wells Nevin MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harlan W. Nevin practice?
- Dr. Harlan Nevin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harlan Nevin practices Internal Medicine near Aubrey, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Aubrey Internists.