Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Patricia on Apr 23rd, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Opie. Two other doctors in his office did a couple of surgeries on me. Dr. Opie would watch me if they went away. And, yesterday, Dr. Opie performed my surgery, removing my gallbladder. Dr. Opie has decent bedside manners. He isn't a fluffy bunny doctor - he tells you facts, details and is very precise and draws pictures while he's educating you. To be a good and trained surgeon, one is all business. I don't want friend, I was a good surgeon and that is Dr Opie.

Will never go back show details Will never go back
Dec 16th, 2013

I was so hyped up about getting bariatric surgery, spoke several times with Melissa his care coordinator, she and I were talking and she left room 5 min later after listening to her and someone else laughing at me in the hallway outside the door he come in and says to me are you done talking. Right then I knew he wasn't going to help me. For two hours I sit in that exam room until all other patients were seen. I left and have not returned their calls

Didn't really like him show details Didn't really like him
by Sue on Jun 21st, 2013

I found him to be condescending. Did not listen -

Don't go there show details Don't go there
Apr 8th, 2013

Super late, impolite, and disrespectful. He was really irritated with the questions I asked and made me feel stupid.

Great Doctor!!! show details Great Doctor!!!
Jul 10th, 2012

kinded heart, awesome!!

Thorough, professional, comprehensive show details Thorough, professional, comprehensive
by A Patient's Relative who was at every appointment on Mar 2nd, 2011

Dr. Opie explains everything well and makes sure his patient understands the diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment. He is aware of and involved with cutting-edge medical treatments and techniques. His primary concern is the health and welfare of each of his patients. His bedside manner is caring and professional.

Dec 7th, 2008

Came in on day off t do surgery