A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harlan Pinto is Good. Dr. Pinto has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harlan Pinto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 13 Areas, including Cancer Prevention, Epidemiology, and Esophagus Cancer Esophogeal Neoplasm.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinto graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pinto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children`s Hospital Stanford
- VA Health Care System - Palo Alto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pinto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Harlan Pinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile