A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harlan Pinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harlan Pinto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinto
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pinto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harlan Pinto, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinto graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pinto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harlan Andrew Pinto MD is a male Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harlan A. Pinto practice?
- Dr. Harlan Pinto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harlan Pinto practices Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Oncologists.