A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harlan Pinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harlan Pinto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinto
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pinto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harlan Pinto, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinto graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pinto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harlan Andrew Pinto MD is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harlan A. Pinto practice?
- Dr. Harlan Pinto has 1 office location.
Dr. Harlan Pinto practices Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Oncologists.