A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harlan Pinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harlan Pinto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harlan Pinto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinto graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pinto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pinto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harlan A. Pinto practice?
Dr. Harlan Pinto practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, Emergency Medicine, and General Practice near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists, Palo Alto Oncologists, Palo Alto Emergency Physicians, and Palo Alto General Practitioners.