Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Dr. Pinto is a miracle worker, to me show details Dr. Pinto is a miracle worker, to me
Oct 29th, 2012

I went to Stanford after I had been diagnosed with a Stage IVB neck cancer. Prognosis not very good. Dr.Pinto was assigned as my medical (Chemo) oncologist. He was,and is, the single finest doctor I have encountered, before,during or after that traumatic time. He is incredibly intelligent but also warm, passionate about every aspect of your health (mental as well as physical) and is a very, very caring human being. I understand he spends much of his time at the VA, and all I can say, bless him for all that he does and the person that he is (and I'm not even religious). He was the mainstay in pulling me through times when I did not want to see another day. Yes, you have to wait a while to see him, but that is because he spends so much time with each patient under his care. Once you are in with him, you are the sole focus of his attention. Now, five years down the road and cancer-free, he still insists I come in for checks and talks, and he is just as warm and focussed as he was when the whole thing began. I cannot say enough good things about him.

Dr. Pinto is one of the best in his field show details Dr. Pinto is one of the best in his field
by Christina Y at Insider Pages on Jun 8th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Pinto may not be the most friendly person but he does get the job done. You will however see more of his interns than him. He will com...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com