A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harlan Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harlan Pollock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harlan Pollock, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pollock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harlan Todd Pollock MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harlan T. Pollock practice?
- Dr. Harlan Pollock has 1 office location.
Dr. Harlan Pollock practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Plastic Surgeons and Dallas Surgeons.