A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harlan Taliaferro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harlan Taliaferro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harlan Taliaferro, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taliaferro graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harlan C Taliaferro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harlan C. Taliaferro practice?
- Dr. Harlan Taliaferro has 1 office location.
Dr. Harlan Taliaferro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Prince Frederick, MD.
See Prince Frederick Orthopedic Surgeons.