A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harlan Weisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weisman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harlan Weisman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harlan Frederick Weisman MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harlan F. Weisman practice?
- Dr. Harlan Weisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Harlan Weisman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Cardiologists.