A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harlan Weisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisman
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weisman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harlan Weisman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harlan Frederick Weisman MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harlan F. Weisman practice?
- Dr. Harlan Weisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Harlan Weisman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Cardiologists.