A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harlan Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harlan Wright is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wright has 3 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center Edmond
- OU Medical Center
- Oklahoma University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harlan Inaki Wright MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Transplant Surgery, Internal Medicine, Hepatology, Gastroenterology, Transplant Hepatology, Surgery, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Harlan I. Wright practice?
- Dr. Harlan Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Harlan Wright practices Transplant Surgery, Internal Medicine, Hepatology, Gastroenterology, Transplant Hepatology, Surgery, and Hematology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons, Oklahoma City Internists, Oklahoma City Hepatologists, Oklahoma City Gastroenterologists, and Oklahoma City Pathologists.