The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harlan Wright
Dr. Harlan Wright, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with other offices in Tulsa, OK and Oklahoma City, OK. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Hepatology, Internal Medicine and Transplant Surgery. Dr. Wright is affiliated with INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center (Oklahoma City), OU Medical Center Edmond and Oklahoma University Medical Center. Dr. Wright has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Harlan Wright has the following 3 specialties
A hepatologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and biliary tree - the path through which bile that is secreted by the liver travels to the duodenum. These organs are...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
Dr. Harlan Wright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Shi-Feng Li
Transplant Surgery, Medical Genetics
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi33
Dr. Timothy Townsend
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi12
Dr. Jeremy Hughes
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi9