Dr. Harley Dresner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harley Dresner?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Harley Dresner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 7th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Dresner after a Mohs facial cancer procedure that needed more than a simple skin graft. I will always be grateful for the superior treatment from his nursing staff to his patience and throuough explanation of each and every step of my upcoming reconstructive surgery. Each step of the way, every nurse, secretary that I came in contact with assured me I had the 'best of the best' and it was going to be all good. I couldn't be happier with the outcome and the personal journey he took with me all through the process. I am thankful and blessed to have been his patient.

September 30th, 2015

Awesome ENT! Very helpful!

December 22nd, 2014

Dr. Dresner took time to answer all of my questions. His staff always got back to me. Dr. Dresner is very knowledgeable and exceeded my expectations. He is gentle and continued to question if the procedure, i.e. stitch removal, was hurting me. Great doctor! Highly recommend.

June 20th, 2014

best doctor ever!!!

I had a really bad infection on my face and was admitted into regions hospital. I had to have a procedure done and it was painful. I was crying and Dr. Dresner held my hand and comforted me. NOT THE NURES THE DOCTOR!! I was in the hospital for 1 week and had a couple follow up appointments and they went great. If you have the opportunity to choose your ENT doctor I recommend you choose him.

May 6th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Dresner due to a melanoma. I was terrified and had no idea what to expect. 6 surgeries, and a great recovery later I would recommend him to anyone!! He is absolutely the best doctor I have ever had. He is open, honest, won't play games with you, all the while supporting you when the going gets tough. He has done a great job and most people who see me are amazed that anything was ever done. When he first showed me what he would have to do, I feel apart. But, he knew exactly what was best for me and my condition and was with me through it all. He is the best and anyone in his care is extremely lucky! I feel so blessed to have had him as my surgeon and with me through it all.

March 17th, 2011

Dr Dresner is the best

Everything went just great, my surgery had no surprises, I can breathe way better than ever. A real pro, can't say enough.

February 24th, 2010

Excellent Surgeon!

I suffered from a rhinoplasty infection for a year before I met with Dr. Dresner. He was the first of many Doctors who actually studied my notes before meeting with me. He listened, asked questions, and had a sincere determination to cure my infection. He communicated clearly to me what my options were. Asked if I understood. Did what you basically hope all Doctors would do but fail to do. He is very intelligent but could also connect with me. He performed my surgeries and corrected my rhinoplasty in 2 phases. My husband was very nervous about the procedure but trusted Dr. Dresner completely after talking with him. If you want a Doctor who will listen, communicate, understand your problems/concerns, and diligently do what's right for you, he's the Doctor for you!

August 11th, 2016