A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harley Kornblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harley Kornblum is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Seizure Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornblum graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Kornblum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harley Ian Kornblum MD and PHD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Harley I. Kornblum practice?
- Dr. Harley Kornblum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harley Kornblum practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.